To begin with, I'm finally pregnant - after 3 years of trying, 2 losses, 1 surgery for endometriosis, and our first round of IVF (oh, and then add on surgery for appendicitis at 12 weeks!). I'm hoping to do another post on the IVF process separately.
Anyways, I'm 17 weeks today, due 10/31/13, and so far it has been a fairly easy pregnancy - minimal morning sickness in the first trimester, and just some sleep issues now since I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. I started to show just after the surgery for appendicitis - they inject gas into your abdomen during the surgery - and I've been like that ever since (and I know that its the pregnancy, since I've only gained 0.5 lbs so far). I'm not very good at the self-portrait (yet), but hopefully I'll get better :)
14 weeks
15 weeks
17 weeks (I forgot to take a picture at 16).
Add to that the fact that our house is on the market, and we had to finish up several projects before it went live a few weeks ago (oh yeah, and the weekend before it went live, I was in bed recovering from appendicitis - I think that I was only marginally more helpful than the cats!). Our Realtor has done a great job with the listing (www.prunw.com/13258620). I was very excited to see our house announced on the Realty sign board a few weeks ago:
With the house on the market, it also means that we can't make a mess doing major packing projects, nor do we have a place to store boxes, etc at the moment. As we get into June, we'll rent a storage area and start the packing - but we'll have to do it in such a way that we can get things cleaned up & out of the way quickly if someone wants to see the house.
Hopefully the house sells soon (and then we'll implement "Lifeboat Plan A" - buy an RV, live in the RV Village across the street until we drive to the east coast on July 15, and then live in the RV there until we find housing), hopefully we know where JD will go to school soon, and hopefully my pregnancy continues to be uneventful! And hopefully we all maintain our sanity throughout :)

So many exciting changes!! I'm a little sad I won't get to see your smiling face around these parts but I know there is so much to look forward to.
ReplyDelete